Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 1....welcome to my world


Hi everyone, my name is Bibette Blanche otherwise known as NaughtyBibette. This is the first installment of my ongoing diary where I will share the intimate details of my naughty life as well as everyday things that even naughty girls do. First, a little about myself. I am a 40-something working mom with a very understanding husband, three typical teenagers, two dogs and two cats. I live in South Florida and spend most of my time working as a personal trainer and working on my websites. For those of you that have visited my sites you know that I have many sides of my sexuality. My site on Southern-Charms (http://www.naughtybibette.net/) reflects my MILF/COUGAR persona and satisfies my exhibitionist tendencies. My NaughtyBibette (http://www.naughtybibette.com/) site lets me explore my love of nylon stockings, garters and heels. As a child I always admired showgirls and in particular the burlesque performers like Gypsy Rose Lee and Sally Rand. When I discovered Betty Page years later I knew that this was something that I would love to do. It was my luck to find a place to show off my hobby, right here on the internet! I will be updating this blog every few days with bits and pieces of my life in text and pictures. Please stop by and be a part of it. Kisses Bibette

No comments: