Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Girl on girl


I'll try to catch you up on what I've been doing the past couple of weeks. Last year I shot a feature film for a company called Girlfriend Films out of Los Angeles, California. They produce girl/girl only films and marketed this one as "Lesbian Triangles". It was a soap opera theme and in it I was co-starring with my girl pal Deauxma . We were supposed to be getting married to each other but ended up cheating with the other girls in the cast. It was a blast and when I got the call a couple of months ago to reprise the roll I jumped at it. We shot over a period of 3 days in Ft Lauderdale, Florida and I got the chance to work with some hot women. My favorite was none other than Janet Mason . I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out because her and I really soaked the bed in our scene! If you want copies of the movies you can go to Girlfriend Films or email me: Bibette@embarqmail.com . That's what I've been up to lately. Since I've been back home I've been trying to get my personal training clientel in order. I have a 7:00AM session with a difficult client so I'm going to bed. I'll post in a day or so. Kisses Bibette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you two MUST come to Phoenix!!