Thursday, April 17, 2008


I'm dead tired but I wanted to write a few lines before going to bed. Tomorrow morning Mr Bibette and I are heading over to Ft Lauderdale for a weekend of photo and video shooting for our two sites. This time we are staying at the Rooftop resort, a clothing-optional, swinger-friendly hotel with a pool and sundeck on the roof. Photoshoots out of town are always fun because we get away from the kids and life in general. We also get to have really fun sex on camera! Our new lights came in and are alot bigger than we thought...just more equipment to haul. They put out a ton of light but run very cool which will be greatly appreciated by me. Our other lights pretty much melt the skin off my body! Anyhow, I'm gonna put on my pajamas, crawl into bed and try to sleep in at least until 7:00AM. I'll post again on Monday and fill you in on my weekend. Kisses Bibette

No comments: